- Boaters must notify the harbour office either before or upon arrival. If after office hours, you can leave a note in the office mailbox, a voicemail, or an email. We will contact you first thing in the morning.
- Checkout time is 11AM. Anyone staying past 11AM will be charged for that day.
- All boaters must display an emergency contact phone number.
- Be very careful if tying off to another vessel. Only use attachment points intended for tying ropes.
- Minimum 12 gauge electrical cord is required for 20amp outlets, 10 gauge for 30amp. Be careful to not unplug any other vessel. Cords must not be a trip hazard.
- Moorage rates are calculated by overall length including swim steps, outboard motors or bow protrusions.
- Pets are required to be on a short leash at all time and owners must clean up after them.
- Respectable noise levels must be maintained at all times.
- Children must be supervised at all times while at the facility.
Cheque - Personal Cheque with ID
Credit Card - Visa, Mastercard or American Express
Pre-authorized Credit Card payments (to be arranged at the Harbour Office)